When homeowners are planning loft conversions or property extensions in Chichester and Sussex, it is essential for them to choose reputable builders for their project. If you simply opt for the cheapest option, or the first company you find, you are likely to experience issues with construction. This can range from unreliable time management to serious structural faults. As experienced house builders, we have provided a guide to choosing a dependable construction company below. At Phase One Build, we ensure everything from property refurbishments to new builds not only meet but exceed your expectations.
So you want to expand or improve you’re living space. You need a building company in the Chichester area who can cater to your individual needs. You need to know that construction is safe and durable. What should you be looking for?
- Qualifications & Training – Professional builders, such as Phase One Build, ensure all house builders and tradesmen have relevant qualifications and training to carry out the highest standard of work. That’s why every member of our team has a minimum City & Guilds level 2 qualification and receives health and safety, as well as other job-specific, training.
- Insurance – When undertaking loft conversions, property refurbishments or other domestic work, you want to make sure you and your home are protected. With full insurance, customers in Chichester have complete peace of mind in our services.
- Previous Work & References – Previous projects are a key indicator of reliability and quality. Please have a look at some of our previous work to see how we meet expected standards for property extensions, new builds and all other areas of construction. In addition, you will find a dedicated customer testimonials page to get an idea of the high level of professionalism and reliability we provide.
- Assessments & Quotations – Reputable house builders will offer initial assessments and quotations with no obligation. This might include a thorough inspection of attic space for loft conversions, advice about the most suitable styles of property extensions and structural assessments for property refurbishments. No matter your needs, Phase One Build delivers professional guidance and accurate quotes.
- Planning & Management – Thorough planning and expert management skills are key signs of reliable builders. Every project should start with a comprehensive plan which includes budgets and schedules. From here, the designated project manager oversees house builders and tradesmen as well as organising all components of construction. At Phase One Build, our full project management services save our Chichester customers time, money and stress.
- Compliance with Regulations – Every reputable building company has a thorough understanding of building controls and regulations and ensures full compliance. Our builders advise on planning permission for loft conversions and property extensions, even submitting applications on your behalf. We ensure work meets health and safety requirements and that all materials are compliant with British Standards.
Fully committed to the needs of our customers in Chichester, Worthing and Sussex, we do everything we can to make sure we perfectly meet your needs. From property refurbishments to new builds, every project receives the same dedicated service and close attention to detail.